Patient association near you
In the United Kingdom, it is possible to join the local patients’ association, which was founded for those who are either directly or indirectly affected by HAE.
This association works to:
- raise awareness about the disease through its website, brochures, folders and newsletter;
- provide information about the disease and its treatment;
- facilitate the exchange of experiences between those dealing with HAE;
- organise a membership meeting at least once a year that includes presentations by specialists and group discussions;
- promote scientific research;
- follow developments in the field of medicine.